Services at RSDC
We offer a wide range of tests at three different locations. Please speak with our reception staff to find a convenient location that suits you.
• Spirometry (pre and post bronchodilators)
• Measurement of Gas Transfer Factor (TLCO)
• Lung Volumes (Plethysmography/ Body Box)
• Bronchial Provocation (Mannitol Challenge Test)
• Exercise Challenge Test (for assessment of exercise induced asthma)
• Fractional Exhaled Nitric Oxide (FeNO)
• Six Minute Walk Test (6MWT)
• Supplemental Oxygen Assessment (including SWEP application)
• Maximal Inspiratory Pressure (MIP) and Maximal Expiratory Pressure (MEP)
• Cardiopulmonary Exercise Test (CPET)
• In-hospital and home-based sleep studies
• Early appointments for patients who may need to be seen urgently
• RSDC Bulk Billed CPAP Clinics are attended by consultant sleep Physicians and Sleep Technicians. This is a cost saving service for patients, as we can provide an immediate diagnosis of obstructive sleep apnoea reviewed by our Sleep Specialists, in order to start CPAP therapy.
• Severe asthma clinic for assessment of biologic treatments
Referral forms for our services can be completed or downloaded via RFT request form or Medical review referral / Sleep study request form.